Friday, September 6, 2013

Easy Fall Tree




I had some branches in my backyard from a tree we took down forever ago and wanted to spray paint them black for some Halloween decor. But I was talking with Chelsea one day about it and we got to thinking that it might be better to paint the branches white so that we could use them for other holidays as well. 


The first thing I wanted to make was a Fall Thankful Tree. I've seen these around a couple places and think they are just so pretty. So I gathered up my branches and gave them a couple coats of white spray paint. I used the cheap white paint and it took an entire can to do two coats. I didn't cover the branches completely because I still wanted them to have a bit of a rustic feel. 

Once they were dry I found an old vase I had sitting around and I arranged the branches how I wanted them and tied a bow on it. Then I used a circle hole punch to cut out some circles from scrapbook paper and hung them on the tree. I'm planing to do a family night soon about gratitude and have the kids all write down things they are thankful for on the back of the circles.  

I really love how it turned out and think it goes nicely with my fall decor. I just love decorating for this time of year!!!


20 comments:


  1. Bopa er opkaldt efter modstandsgruppen Borgerlige Partisaner, men du behøver ikke gøre bedste takeaway københavn oprør. For hos Bopa byder take away menuen på klassiske cafe-retter og Bopa sylter, marinerer og Indisk Take away bager selv. Så du er sikret en enestående smagsoplevelse, uanset om du er til burger, havtasker eller svinekæber. Om sommeren kommer bøffen fra grillen i gårdhaven, og hele året kan du finde en take away-menu, der passer til årstiden og sæsonen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed about 5 years ago with HIV and have lived taking ARV and thought of having Herbal medicine to cure this disease completely. I wouldn't be able to bear Vomiting and my tongue would go white because of these diseases called HIV/Aids. I learned to live with it but I have definitely prayed and had hands laid on me, My friends at work knew about my HIV Status so on a faithful day my friend Hannah talk to me about this great man called Dr Itua From west African because my friend Hannah is from West African too she came to acquire degree here in South Carolina, I accepted the challenge and contacted Dr Itua Herbal Center...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com also chats on Whatsapp Number.+2348149277967. Then he delivered his Herbal medicine to me which was labeled as Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cure For HIV/Aids, I took it as he instructed. After two weeks I went to the test and I was tested Negative. I'm still writing on every blog site related to the following diseases such as HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus, Shingles, Hepatitis B/C, Because he cures this kind of disease.    

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fan of reading to add insight to information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feels lovely'. Is excellence an item to look and quantify, is magnificence an inclination to detect or is excellence a plan to attempt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. With each conceivable response to existing inquiries we get more inquiries all things considered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is very open with a clear description of the issues.

    ReplyDelete
  7. excellent publish, very informative.

    ReplyDelete

  8. I am confident, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is typical to encounter difficulties when using assignment writing services.

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of the most serious issues is a lack of good communication.

    ReplyDelete

  11. Thanks for sharing such a good opinion, post is nice, that why i have read it completely.

    ReplyDelete

  12. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people

    ReplyDelete
  14. There may be noticeably a bundle to know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I assume you made certain good factors in options also.

    ReplyDelete
  16. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now,

    ReplyDelete
  17. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...